This page describes how this web site collects, processes and uses personal data from the users.
The disclosure is written in accordance of art.13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 for the users of the services of Fitoben S.r.l. official website:
The disclosure applies only for this website and not for other websites, which may be accessible through links found on our website, for which Fitoben S.r.l. cannot be held liable whatsoever.
The following information don’t apply to other websites, products or services not given by Fitoben S.r.l.
Data Processing “Holder”
The use of this website is subject to collecting personal data and information.
The data holder is Fitoben S.r.l. – Via Alessandro Tadino 52 – 20124 Milano, firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processing Location
The data collected for the reasons explained are hold in the location above and treated only by technical staff or by maintenance staff.
No data from our web services are spread or communicated to third parties.
Personal data provided by the users for information material requests are used just to execute the requested service and are communicated to a third party only if necessary.
Type of Processed Data
- Navigation Data
The computer systems and software procedures set up for the operation of this site acquire, over the course of normal operation, some personal data which is sent implicitly through the use of internet communication protocols.
This information are not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects but by its very nature and through processing and associations with data held by third parties, they can make it possible to identify users.
This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site; addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (success, error and so on) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical data regarding use of the site and to control its correct operation and are immediately deleted after processing. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes damaging the site.
- Optional data given by user
The optional, explicit and voluntary submission of emails to the addresses provided on this website entails the acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific aggregated information will be progressively added or displayed in the website’s pages concerning particular services on demand.
It is specified that only e-mail containing explicit authorization to use of personal data in conformity with D.Lgs. 196/2003 will be taken into account.
Personal data are processed with computer system for as long as necessary to the purpose they are collected.
Data processing will be done through instruments designed to ensure data privacy and safety and to prevent data loss, illicit use and unauthorized access with respect of what is defined by D.Lgs. 196/2003.
Rights of Data Subject
The Subject are free to exercise the following rights:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence of any personal data related to them, even if it is not registered, and its communication in an intelligible form
- to know the origin of personal data, as well as the purposes and methods of processing
- to know the logic that has been applied in processing data through computer systems
- to have data updated, corrected, when required, and integrated
- to have data deleted, changed into an anonymous form or to block any processing in violation of the law and /or that is not required for its storage, in relation to the purposes that the data was collected for or processed thereafter
- to receive certification that any update, correction, integration, deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or block of data has been made known, also in terms of the content, to anyone who may have received the data, except in cases where this is impossible or entails the employment of measures that are manifestly disproportionate to the right that it protects
- to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to having personal data processed, even if the said data pertains to the purpose for which it was collected
- to oppose, in whole or in part, to having personal data processed for the purpose of receiving advertising or direct sales materials or to fulfil market research or sales communications.
Any request to exercise the above mentioned rights, pursuant to article 13 letter f) of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, is to be submitted to the data Holder at the registered office address.
Should it be an identified customer, the company Fitoben Srl will send the due document to be filled in, by e-mail from the following email address: email@example.com. This is the official e-mail address.